Translate

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Leaky Shed DT Project

So I have procrastinated for long enough and I am finally posting another project.

Here it is... my Nutcracker Sweet clock. Yes, it is a real working clock with the bonus of storage! The die cut of the clock face is from Leaky Shed, the papers are from Graphic 45 and the design is all my own. I drew, cut and pieced together the frame of the clock. I covered the clock with Graphic 45 papers and also fussy cut A LOT of images from the paper to embellish my clock. I painted the clock face then used stickles and other glitter glue to decorate it. This project took me a VERY long time and I still think it needs more embellishing although I am told that it looks finished. I am one of those people who loves embellishments so you can see my reason for hesitating to publish pictures. Speaking of pictures...
  













No comments:

Post a Comment